We are spoiled with so much good wine TV out there! Check out some of my favorites!
- Somm: this is a fascinating documentary following the lives of students studying for the very challenging Master Sommelier exam. Length: 1hr 33min
- Uncorked: A heartwarming movie following a man’s sommelier journey. Length 1hr 44min
- Sour Grapes: an eye opening documentary of a label falsifying scandal. Length: 1hr 26 min
- Parks and Rec Season 6 Episode 18- Watch the crew go wine tasting for a good laugh! Length: 21 min
- Somm: Into the Bottle-sommelier perspective looking into cult wineries. Length 1hr 30min
- A Year in Champagne: a deep dive into Champagne houses. Any Champagne lovers dream. Length 1hr 22min
- V is for Vino: An entertaining wine series with a good mix of wine discovery and education. Length: 2 seasons
- Bottle Shock: is an exciting movie exploring the historic news of the Judgement of Paris of 1976. Length: 1hr 48min
- Somm III: Master Sommeliers and top wine critics compare Burgundy Pinot Noir to Santa Barbara Pinot Noir- the next Judgement of Paris? Length 1hr 18min
Still can’t get enough? Check out this streaming program to get a deep dive look into food, wine, blind tasting and hospitality. Start your free trial here.
Let me know your favs! Love, Cas- your personal Sommelier